WELCOME to Massman Stables. A full service equine facility located in
Mason, Michigan. Along with Boarding we offer training, beginner through
advanced riding lessons and host various equine events in several disciplines.
Whether you are getting on a horse for the first time or heading to Nationals
Massman Stables has qualified instructors to help you achieve your goals.
Mason, Michigan is centrallly located just a few miles South of Michigan State
University and a few miles North of the Ingham County Fairgrounds. This makes
for a great location as there are horse shows and equine related events almost
Please take a minute to view our other pages which explain services offered in
more depth. Or give us a call to schedule a tour of our beautiful facility. Also
check out our facebook page /massmanstables.
About Leesa Massman
Leesa Massman is a well versed business woman, instructor, teacher and
highly regarded professional horseman. Her horsemanship program is about
everyone reaching their own personal goals with their horses. It's about giving
people the skills to confidently take their horse on its first ride around the yard
or head off to a national show feeling well prepared. The company of horses is
something that can be enjoyed throughout life.
Enjoying your horse is what it's all about!
LEESA MASSMAN'S Credentials
- Owner and Operator Massman Stables established 1993.
- Instructor 35 years experience
- 5000+ Equestrian Students - All ages and Rider Levels.
- Worked with over 25 Breeds.
- Students have won 110 National Championships
and over 300 National Show Ring Competitions.
- Approved Judge - 20 years.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Michgian State University.
- Taught and/or developed over 40 Equine College Courses.
- Coach for the Michigan State Equestrian Team for 11 years.
- Conduct Clinincs/Seminars/Workshops on a regular basis.
- Owned/Operated Tack Shop.
- County Fair Superintendent for 10 years.
- Acted as consultant for approx. 100 Equine Related Businesses
- Currently co-Instruct the "Teaching Safe Horsemanship" course at MSU.
- Appoints to approx. 20 professional or advisory commitees.
- Retail bedding supplier.
- Host and conduct children's camps and corporate retreats.
MASSMAN STABLES - 714 HOGSBACK RD. MASON, MI 48854 PHONE 517.676.8555